WORLD RETAIL AWARDS - 2016 CATEGORIES ANNOUNCED!
The World Retail Awards are the only global retail industry awards that recognise and honour retail excellence. The Awards attract entries from hundreds of retailers from more than 50 countries across the world, allowing retailers everywhere to showcase their innovation and excellence across various segments of the industry.
With nine categories in total, including new additions for 2016, ensure that you don't miss out on your chance to be crowned a winner. The luxurious Madinat Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai will play host to the glittering Awards Ceremony and Gala dinner in Dubai on 14 April 2016, the closing day of the World Retail Congress.
The Grand Jury for 2016 includes heads of retail businesses from all over the world that come together in Dubai to decide on the winners. With some jurors serving since the launch of the Awards in 2007, as well as a few new faces, the roll call of retail elite who will be reviewing the entries is stronger than ever.
The World Retail Awards will open for entry on 1 December 2015.
TOP SIX REASONS TO ENTER
1. Showcase your retail business at the world’s largest annual, global retail gathering. The finalists in each category are profiled in the World Retail Congress event guide which is viewed by 1,000+ delegates from 61+ countries.
2. Generate global PR and raise your profile. The World Retail Congress and Awards generate 200+ news articles in more than 40 countries. Previous coverage has featured in Bloomberg, Financial Times, Womens Wear Daily, Retail Week, Reuters, Sky News and China Daily.com.
3. Promote your work on a global stage. All finalists and winners will be publicised globally and work with World Retail Awards’ international PR company Bell Pottinger, to further increase their visibility.
4. Be celebrated by your peers and the leaders of the global retail industry. Every entry submitted is viewed by our panels of judges and given an equal chance of making the shortlist regardless of size or geographical operation.
5. Gain recognition from some of the most influential people in the retail industry. The World Retail Awards Ceremony is attended by some of the industry’s greatest including the Grand Jury and speakers from the World Retail Congress.
6. Join the ranks of the retail elite who are proud owners of a World Retail Award including Alibaba, Marks & Spencer, Primark, Hamleys World, Costco, Jumia, Teknosa, Walgreens, C&A Brazil, and Fangsuo Commune. Prove your talent to peers and customers alike and take home one of the nine trophies up for grabs this year.